Hi guys i’ve got a fun post today as i’ve seen this post idea floating around the blogging world for a while and I was quite interested to actually see how much I spend on makeup. I think I might regret this…
Because i’m basically obsessed with all things beauty I do switch up my products most days but for the purpose of this post i’ve chosen some of my favourite and most used products. I’ll leave a full list of all the products down below in case any of them take your fancy!
- Garnier Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. Cream £9.99
- Touch In Sol Advanced Real Moisture Foundation £12
- Joan Collins Fade To Perfect Concealer £18
- NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder £8
- Kiko Masterpiece bronzer £12
- Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher £7.99
- Benecos Natural Highlighting Powder £6.95
- Soap&Glory Archery Brow Pencil £8
- Benefit Ready Set Brow £18.50
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Leather Effect) £4.99
- Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow £8
- Nika K 24hr Waterproof Eyeliner £3.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara £7.99
Okay, so maybe I should stop buying makeup?!?!?!
That being said, because of my blog I was kindly sent quite a few of the items I use on a regular basis which does cut down how much I actually spend. I’m also one of those people that hover on the Superdrug website for offers as well so I don’t have to pay full price (i’ve saved a lot from doing that!).
I would never have guessed that my ‘everyday’ face would cost that much money. It really is a bit of an eye opener when you add it all up. BUT yanno what; makeup is my hobby so I can justify it right?
Do you save or splurge on beauty?